photo rectanglebumpycreamlarge_zpseec42f23.jpg  photo rectanglebumpycreamlarge-001_zpse7421c58.jpg

Friday, June 8, 2012

Bob's Egg Sandwich

Egg Sandwich
I (Caitlin) have been having this for breakfast EVERY morning lately. It's about the simplest thing you can do, but I love it so much I decided it was post-worthy anyway. My dad taught me how to make this and I did it for myself for the first time today!

Ingredients
1 egg
1 English muffin
1 slice of American cheese
A dash of milk

1. Basically make a scrambled egg. In a small, microwavable bowl (preferably one that has a base about the diameter of the English muffin--makes it perfect) crack an egg. Add a dash of milk and mix with a fork
2. Put the egg in the microwave, covered by a paper towel for a minute and a half at half power level
3. Toast the English muffin
4. Put the cheese on the English muffin and then the egg. It will melt the cheese
5. Eat it with a smile

This is such a yummy, quick and easy breakfast. And healthy! It's so simple yet SO good. One of my favorites. Mary doesn't like eggs.

-Mary and Caitlin


UPDATE!

This morning (6/20) we ran out of English Muffins so I made my egg sandwich (sunny side up this time) on these pretzel rolls that we had. OMG. It was so good. They're called Labriola Pretzel Slider Buns. It was literally the perfect taste for an egg sandwich. It should ALWAYS be eaten like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment